Hello everyone, welcome back! Today we’re going to discuss Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack – Everything you need to know!
Finally, Apple has revealed its long-rumored MagSafe Battery Pack for iPhone – and it looks like the best use of the tech up to this point! Here’s everything you should know about it
Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack- Everything you need to know!
Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack is a 1640 mAh battery pack that upholds together to 15W of wireless charging on the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
It includes a similar delicate silicone touch outside as Apple’s silicone cases and has a Lightning input for charging.
You may also like: iPhone v/s Android-Why to choose iPhone – Metatechie
Design & Compatibility– Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack
- Apple has launched MagSafe Battery Pack for its latest iPhone family (iPhone 12).
- MagSafe Battery Pack charges via Lightning cable.
- Recently, Apple has claimed that the battery pack can deliver up to 15W charging.
As the name suggests, Apple MagSafe Battery Pack is a simple-looking rectangle that attaches to the back of the iPhone magnetically to provide an additional battery life.
The MagSafe battery pack is compatible with all the iPhone 12 models. This means that it can work properly with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and Phone 12 Pro Max.
When the MagSafe Battery Pack is attached to your iPhone, you can plug a 20W or higher Lightning cable into the battery pack. This will charge both devices.
- The MagSafe Battery Pack will charge your phone at 5w, while other MagSafe products can charge at 15w. This has been lowered here to avoid any worries about heat problems.
- When you have the MagSafe battery attached on the back of an iPhone 12 model and plugged in with a 27w or higher plug then, it can charge that iPhone at 15w. This makes it a pretty little portable wireless charging solution.
- You will also be able to chargeThe MagSafe battery pack when it is connected to a plugged-in iPhone.
- According to Apple, before the MagSafe Battery Pack begins to charge, your phone will charge to 80%.
Cons– Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack
- Apple has not yet revealed any details of how much battery life you would get throughThe MagSafe Battery Pack.
- It may not work properly with older iPhones.
Availability & Price
The price of this Battery Pack is around Rs. 10,900 in India ($99 in the US). It is currently available for orders in the US.
However, the Apple India online store has listed Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack to suggest that it will soon be available in the country as well.
So, this was all about Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack.
Do share with your friends and family. Let me know in the comment box if I missed out anything. I’ll be back soon. Till then,
Stay safe , stay updated.